All our clinics are now open for face to face appointments.
However due to Carmarthen Leisure Centre having strict social distancing policies we have temporarily had to move our Carmarthen Clinic, I am now based in Carmarthen Foot and Ankle Clinic, King St, Carmarthen.
Our priority is to ensure the safety of our staff and patients (both yourself and others), we are open for appointments at our clinics within strict governing body guidelines.
At present, we are only permitted to offer face to face appointments to patients if it reduces the likelihood of them seeing an alternate health professional. You may consider the symptoms you currently experience, or the symptoms which could deteriorate further without treatment from us.
As an alternative to face-to-face appointments, we offer video consultations which can be an effective method to receive expert musculoskeletal advice and rehabilitation without exposing yourself to the risks of face-to-face treatment.
What we are doing to reduce COVID-19 risk
- We have completed Covid-specific risk assessments for the business.
- We are pre-screening patients before booking, and before arrival.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you must wait outside the building/ in your car until asked to enter.
- We are minimising the number of people in the building.
- Staff will not travel to/from work in their uniform.
- Non-necessary items such as leaflets and brew facilities have been removed from the treatment rooms and reception area.
- We ask you do not bring unnecessary coats or bags into treatment with you.
- You must attend alone unless an adult chaperone is required.
- Chaperones will also be screened on arrival, and their personal details collected for contact tracing.
- You will be provided with a face mask and hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Your physiotherapist will be wearing a mask, gloves and apron.
- The room is being cleaned before you enter and when you leave.
- Where possible, the treatment room doors and windows will be left open.
- Hands on Treatment within 2 metres has to be limited to 15 minutes.
- Use of reception/waiting areas and toilet facilities is not permitted.
Simply click below, choose your service and then location.