We are now offering face to face appointments at our Llanishen and Carmarthen Clinics. However due to Carmarthen Leisure Centre being used as a field hospital we have temporarily had to move, I am now based in Carmarthen Foot and Ankle Clinic, King St, Carmarthen.
Due to the premises being unable to open at Cardiff Bay, we are still offering online consultations only at this clinic during the period of lockdown. Where we can make a diagnosis, offer advice and give an online exercise program. If you are interested in this please ring or email us and we will get in contact as soon as possible.
Ensuring the safety of our staff and patients (both yourself and others), we are open for appointments at our Llanishen and Carmarthen Clinics within strict governing body guidelines.
At present, we are only permitted to offer face to face appointments to patients if it reduces the likelihood of them seeing an alternate health professional. You may consider the symptoms you currently experience, or the symptoms which could deteriorate further without treatment from us.
As an alternative to face-to-face appointments, we offer video consultations which can be an effective method to receive expert musculoskeletal advice and rehabilitation without exposing yourself to the risks of face-to-face treatment.
What we are doing to reduce COVID-19 risk
- We have completed Covid-specific risk assessments for the business.
- We are pre-screening patients before booking, and before arrival.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you must wait outside the building/ in your car until asked to enter.
- We are minimising the number of people in the building.
- Appointments are separated by at least 15 mins to ensure you do not cross paths with another patient.
- Staff will not travel to/from work in their uniform.
- Non-necessary items such as leaflets and brew facilities have been removed from the treatment rooms and reception area.
- We ask you do not bring unnecessary coats or bags into treatment with you.
- You must attend alone unless an adult chaperone is required.
- Chaperones will also be screened on arrival, and their personal details collected for contact tracing.
- You will be provided with a face mask and hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Your physiotherapist will be wearing a mask, gloves and apron.
- The room is being cleaned before you enter and when you leave.
- Where possible, the treatment room doors and windows will be left open.
- Hands on Treatment within 2 metres has to be limited to 15 minutes.
- Use of reception/waiting areas and toilet facilities is not permitted.
Simply click below, choose your service and then location.