Articles Of Interest
Our aim is to provide as much up to date information as we can. Due to the constantly changing nature of the field of physiotherapy as new research is always being published we will use this section to provide any new content we think is relevant. This is where we will also try to answer those questions that we tend to consistently get asked by patients.
To help you navigate the articles will be divided into five sections:
- Getting well- to help you recover from injury
- Staying well- to help you stay fit and healthy
- Exercise and fitness -crucial elements of a healthy and active lifestyle
- General articles – topics that will interest and benefit you
- Patient requested - topic suggestions from our patients
New articles will be regularly added to this section to increase your awareness and knowledge. Come back and check often.
Exercise & Health
- Exercising through injury
- Exercising with a knee replacement
- To rest or rehabilitate
- Immediate action following an injury: RICE
- No pain no gain
- Nintendo Wii: real exercise or fad?
- Selecting your next pillow
- Physiotherapy Or Chiropractor?